As you know, here at Industry Supplies, we are passionate about the promotion of high-quality products, eager to share our wonderful deals with our wonderful customers. This week, we turn our attention to the Armorgard SS7 Cutting Station; a piece of equipment that we are seeing more and more demand for of late.
Created with health and safety as a priority, this cutting station it quintessentially Armorgard, extending the brand’s reputation as a top-of-the-range manufacturer.
What does it do?
In essence, it is a cutting station; one that permits on-site workers to cut various materials. These include lengths of conduit, timber, cable, pipe and much more. Removing the need for a separate cutting room, this station is being utilised by small and large construction teams alike.
A new model
As the latest cutting station from the Armorgard brand, the SS7 Cutting Station includes various updates, boasting a range of improved features. From new lighting to make for further productivity and safety to chamfered corners to reduce noise, this piece of equipment is leading the way in the cutting station space.
Features and Benefits
When it comes to features and benefits, this cutting station has it all, being an incredibly diverse station that can serve all types of businesses. Stand out features for us include:
- Accommodation of mitre saws and metal cut off saws.
- Fully expandable working area.
- Rubberized wheels and rubber mat to reduce vibrations.
- Swarf collector with dust extractor connection.
- A completely mobile cutting station
If you are considering investing in a Armorgard SS7 Cutting Station, then below are the technical specifications you may need to consider.
- Internal dimensions – Top (with extended back): 1140x1020x960mm
- Bottom: 1135x710x550mm.
- External dimensions (including protrusions) – Standard: 1390x750x1900mm
- Extended: 1390x1070x1900mm.
- Colour – Charcoal Grey: RAL 7021, Red: RAL 3020.
- Finished Coating – Powder Coat with anti-corrosive undercoat.
- Material – Steel.
- Material Thickness – 1.5mm.
- Locking mechanism – Highly Secure, 5-Lever Deadlock.
- Does it have Forklift Skids? – Yes.
- Does it have Gas Arms? – No.
- Quantity of keys supplied – 2.
- Are Castors standard or optional extra – Standard/Heavy Duty.
- How are the Castors fitted? – Quick-fix bolt on Castor kit. Extra Heavy-duty Castors using Armorgard castor plates.
- Fire resistant? – Yes – fire resistant foam.
Want to see the Armorgard SS7 Cutting Station in action? Watch this video!
Other products from Armorgard
As keen advocates of the Armorgard product range, we at Industry Supplies are offering a range of deals on various items. These include:
For more information on any of our products, feel free to contact us today. With an experienced, friendly team, we will be sure to answer any query you may have.