The Zarges Everest 2 Section Extension Ladder is Safe, flexible and suitable for great heights, with an excellent price/performance ratio.It complies to EN131 and comes complete with a stabiliser bar.
Main Features Include:
- Convenient and precise rung-by-rung height adjustment in a grid of 280 mm.
- Both parts of the ladder can also be used separately as single ladders for Order Nos. 44834 and 44820.
- Robust extruded-section triangular rungs with step horizontal in working position.
- Positive-locking extruded aluminium section guide fittings.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure secure positioning without the risk of slipping.
- External width of lower ladder: 420 mm.
- Complies with EN 131
- Tested and certified to EN 131.
- Box section side stiles for extra strength and smooth handling.
- Easy, precise rung-by-rung adjustment.
- Rung hooks and locking tabs secure the sections together during use and transport.
- Replaceable plastic end caps ensure firm positioning without risk of slipping.
- High strength, non-twist connection between rungs and stiles.