The Zarges Everest 3 Section Extension Ladder is the newest ladder to be released by Zarges, and it comes with an excellent price/performance ratio.
It complies to EN131 and comes complete with a stabiliser bar.
Main Features Include:
- Convenient and precise rung-by-rung height adjustment in a grid of 280 mm.
- Both parts of the ladder can also be used separately as single ladders for Order Nos. 44834 and 44820.
- Robust extruded-section triangular rungs with step horizontal in working position.
- Positive-locking extruded aluminium section guide fittings.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure secure positioning without the risk of slipping.
- External width of lower ladder: 420 mm.
- Complies with EN 131