Zarges are German engineered ladders, and come with a 10 year warranty and quality that is hard to beat. There’s a reason the biggest companies choose to use Zarges ladders.
It complies to EN131 and comes complete with a stabiliser bar.
Main Features Include:
- Convenient and precise rung-by-rung height adjustment in a grid of 280 mm.
- Both parts of the ladder can also be used separately as single ladders for the two smallest ladders.
- Robust extruded-section triangular rungs with step horizontal in working position.
- Positive-locking extruded aluminium section guide fittings.
- Replaceable 2-component plastic end caps ensure secure positioning without the risk of slipping.
- External width of lower ladder: 420 mm.